- Great Value for Money Full HD TV.
- Stellar picture quality. Good sound quality, not special.
- IPS panel, great view angles. No loss of color when viewed from extreme angles.
- Full LED backlit panel. Deep blacks, great contrast.
- Very good noise reduction, SD picture reproduction is really good.
- Good remote controller, fits in hand nicely.
- Video format support by in-built player limited. Issues with playing MKV files. Can access only FAT32 formatted, HDD / Thumb drive.
- No 3.5mm audio output. RCA audio out only.
- Media player plays video in preset aspect ratio, and not in the original ratio of the content.
- Basically, avoid playing anything with the media player. I will recommend to have a separate media player such as a Blu-ray player / a game console.
A true value for money, non-smart LCD TV.
4 out of 5